Saturday, March 24, 2018

A day out with my grandson

I had a wonderful day with my grandson Nico who many have been praying for as he still having epileptic seizures. I promised him to take him out and he was so excited to hang out with Opa.

Now, I wanted to bless him but don't know how much he can do yet and didn't want to make him feel like he can't or that I'm worrying about it, so I just trusted the Lord that He will take care of him on our day out and we were going to have fun!

I ended up taking to a Flee Market where they sell everything under the Sun and good food too!! So we have a traditional LA hotdog which is wrapped in bacon with grilled onions!! Yummy!

Nico loved this, we ate and then watched a concert from a Christian artists that sang oldies that he wrote in the former years and re- mixed it with Christian lyrics!!

Then, of course Opa brought him some things and he was so happy but more to just hang out with me for the day


No comments:

Post a Comment